Monday 26 September 2011

Bringing the design into 21st century.

This is my final view of the office.


Interior view of the bottom floor with the stairs leading up to the second.

I decided to yet again completely change the architecture of my building but in doing so i still kept the initial concept. Due to problems on second life I was forced to move my building to a new site but this worked out better in the long run because the building can be seen properly and also allowed me to extend.

This first concept had rotating blocks on the outside to work on the mechanics of changing light in the building. The rooms had extended walls to provide harmony between the building and natural environment. 


Map of selected services, such as fabrication, railway station to transport the mobile rooms: all in 10 minutes walking distance from the office (blue box). 


No comments:

Post a Comment